As Intermat Flexible Packaging, we are committed to compliance with the Law on Protection Personal Data No. 6698 (the “Law”) and take all necessary mesasures. In this context, we process your personal data as data controller in accordance with the Law. This Information Text on Protection and Processing of Personal Data (“Information Text”) provides information on data processing purposes, data categories, data collection methods, legal grounds for data collection, data processing time, to whom and for what purposes personal data can be transferred, and your rights regarding your data.
- How Is Your Personal Data Processed?
Intermat Packaging has the right to general personal data and personal data of special nature with the explicit consent of the data subject, and without the explicit consent of the data subject in cases provided for under articles 5 and 6 of the Law. In this context, Intermat Packaging can process the following types of “personal data ” in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in the Information Text:
- Name, Surname, Address, Mobile Phone Number, E-mail Address;
- Name, Surname, E-mail, Your Title in The Company You Work for, the Solution You Used, and Your Responses to the Survey with respect to information provided in the customer satisfaction survey.
- What Are The Purposes of Personal Data Processing by Intermat Packaging?
Personal data maybe processed in accordance with the consent given by the personal data subject to this Information Text for the following purposes:
- Creating a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for the purpose of executing business processes,
- Performing activities and providing services for customers,
- Providing products or services either directly by Intermat Packaging or via subcontractors,
- Maximizing customer satisfaction,
- Conducting and improving operations,
- Promotion, marketing, advertising, and special offer activities related to products and services or different products and services, informing you of opportunities, special offers, and other services,
- Keeping statistics,
- Conducting internal planning,
- Carrying out marketing and research activities.
Your personal data is not used for purposes other than those specified in the Information Text, and all related operations are carried out in accordance with data protection legislation.
- What Measures Have Been Taken to Protect Your Personal Data and How Is The Data Stored?
Under the conditions specified in the Law and this Information Text, Intermat Packaging is committed to taking all necessary technical and administrative measures and having all necessary audits conducted in a timely and complete manner in order to protect personal data, prevent the unlawful processing of personal data, prevent illegal access to personal data, and prevent data leakage.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes and scope reported to you taking all necessary data security measures and will be stored and processed for the period of provided for in the Law or, if no such period is provided, for the period required for the purpose of processing. When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from Intermat Packaging’s data streams by means of erasure, destruction, or anonymization.
- To Which Parties Is Your Personal Data Transferred?
limited to the purposes mentioned in this Information Text and in accordance with articles 5 and 6 of the Law, Intermat Packaging may transfer your personal to the following real and legal persons in Turkey or abroad:
- Regulatory and supervisory authorities and public institutions or organizations that are expressly authorized by the Law to request personal data,
- Intermat Packaging’s authorized personnel, consultants, independent audit companies,
- Partners and service providers who provide services or work with Intermat Packaging,
- Tax and other advisors, mandatory persons related to legal proceedings, public institutions and organizations, and third parties that provide consulting services to Intermat Packaging, including audit companies, business partners, third party service providers, and authorized persons and institutions, without limitation.
- For How Long Is Your Personal Data Stored?
Intermat Packaging stores personal data for the period required for the processing purposes specified in this Information Text and taking into account the statute of limitations set out in the Law and other legislation. When the term expires, personal data is erased or destroyed in accordance with the Law.
- What Are Your Rights As Data Subject?
You can always contact Intermat Packaging to get information about the following issues within the scope of the Law:
- To learn whether or not your personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing and whether it is in line with the Law,
- To learn about the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- To request rectification in case your personal data has been processed incompletely or inaccurately and to request notification of such rectification to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- To object to occurrence of any result that is to your detriment by means of analysis of processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request compensation for the damages in case you suffer any damages due to unlawful processing of your personal data,
- To request the erasure or destruction of your personal data under even though personal data has been processed in accordance with the Law and provisions of other relevant laws, if grounds for such processing no longer apply.
You may submit your applications related to your rights through the Data Subject Application Form, through a notary, or through other methods specified by the Personal Data Protection Board or the Kep address at ….. with a secure electronic signature. Your request will be processed as soon as possible and within thirty (30) days at the latest in accordance with the Law. However, in case of an additional cost, Intermat Packaging reserves the right to charge the fees in the tariff set by the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the Law.